Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ninja Monkey vs Travel Plans

Ninja Monkey looks at long long list of travel goals and sighs...

I do think I have traveled more that a lot of people and it seems that I am still not satisfied. I did check off a few of my must visit places last fall when I went to France, England, Ireland and Scotland. I've done Canada and Mexico and various spots around the US of A but I still have many many places left that I want to visit.

-Australia
-Japan
-China
-New Zealand
-Egypt
-Greece
-Italy
-Easter Island
-Hawaii
-Russia
-Germany

Really I would like to go everywhere I possibly can. I also have this problem of wanting to keep going back to certain places. I fell in love with Chicago when I was 16 and have been there many, many times and plan to keep going back as much as possible. San Francisco has also captured my heart and I long to go back and explore more of California. I really like NYC, there is always something new to see and do. I also go to Carolina in my mind a few times a week. One day I would like to move down to the Raleigh area.

This summer I have plans to visit Seattle and do a road trip through PA, NY and Maine. Stopping in a few various places to visit friends and catch some shows. I do not anticipate getting out of the country this year since I am still paying for my trip to Europe last year. C'est la vie.

I will make my way around the world spreading the great ninja monkey spirit.

1 comment:

  1. New York here we come baby!!! ....and Maine, too!! Get me some lobsters!

    ReplyDelete