Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ninja Monkey vs Astrological Pets

Liz's newest post on Breathe It All In has inspired me to post about what pets I think are right for me. According to this article I am best suited by a Pomeranian. All I can think when I imagine this type of dog is a tiny yip yip machine that will most likely be grumpy and nip at people and all that hair....no thanks!










This Taurus has already decided what pets she will be adopting in the future. I am a dog person, there is no doubt there. Dogs are great, silly, loyal, and always entertaining. Even when they are being total beasts!

My first pup will be a whippet named after this guy...

Salacious B Crumb was Jabba the Hutt's court jester and I thought he was funny when I was a kid watching the Star Wars movies. Whippets remind of Crumby, but much more cute.

I am also looking to get a cute weimaraner named after one of my favorite Lord of the Rings characters, Gandalf the Gray.


Yes, I am a huge, huge nerd and my pets will have the greatest names of all time!

3 comments:

  1. by that logic i am supposed to get a hamster...
    A HAMSTER!

    WTF

    astrology fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you speaking of one beastie in particular???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choice of pets and names, only because as soon as we can we are getting a black lab who we will name Albus Dumbledore.... Yeah, we're nerds too.

    ReplyDelete